Windows Systems Engineer
- Windows Active directory management (ADSI, DNS, DHCP, SPN, Trust management, etc...)
- Microsoft IIS management
- Microsoft Azure AD experience
- NetScaler load balancer administration
- Client/UCS server blade hardware and networking experience
- Windows Server build, monitor and troubleshoot performance 2008/2012/2016
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 administration and backup experience
- Build automated software install and uninstall system center packages
- Proven analytical skills with information systems
- Team Player; able to work on a small efficient team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with business units and support dynamic environment
- Citrix and Netscaler experience
- Vmware ESXi experience
- Microsoft Systems Center management and configuration
- Windows server 24/7 system monitoring environment
- Be responsible for nightly exchange backups with Symantec backup exec
- Creates/Deploys/Manages windows server images and security hardening customizations through SCM, PowerShell, batch scripting, etc...
- Provide level 3 help desk escalation support
- Ability to work nights/weekends when projects require as well as be on call 24x7
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008, 2012, RHEL, Ubuntu, CentOS, Linux.
Office 365 and Cloud Technologies.
Configuration and Patch Management technologies
System monitoring and alerting (SolarWinds, Nagios, SCOM)
Designing, implementing, and testing disaster recovery solutions.
You will be successful in this role if you:
Have 5+ years of Systems/Infrastructure Engineering experience.
Have a bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
May require 10 % Travel
Position will sit in Greenwich CT
Ability to quickly adapt and pick up new technologies