Wealth Conversion SME/Business Readiness associate
As the Wealth Conversion SME/Business Readiness associate, you will contribute to execution of Client's Wealth Solutions conversion projects and strategic plan.
- Contribute to the evaluation and execution of Front Office Wealth Solutions conversions and development projects from a business unit and product management perspective.
- Experience in requirement gathering and the writing of FRDs/BRDs for UX/UI for Wealth Management and Financial Advisor user groups.
- Ability to share and articulate client feedback with the team.
- Ability to work in team and solo situations at a high level.
- Represent the business by conducting Business Analysis.
- Represent the business by conducting Product Analysis.
- Work alongside multiple cross-functional domain experts in the execution of a project plan.
- Contribute to product strategy through a continual interaction with internal and external client groups.
- Deliver feedback into the core product management teams.
- May perform other duties/responsibilities as needed or assigned.
- Candidate should have solid working knowledge of the Wealth Management and brokerage business.
- SME in Wealth Management Front Office
- Ability to prioritize and organize resources
- Ability to establish and prioritize deadlines
- Strong leadership abilities
- Experience in the software development lifecycle
- Ability to navigate in a matrixed organization and solid understanding of product management.
- Client Conversion experience is a plus
- Client systems experience a plus