VP of Product Management
New York, NY
- You will have responsibility and accountability for our user experience and business performance on a continual basis.
- You work with a team of product managers to define and guide the long term product strategy for growing the products and features that we offer to users, including both existing and new subscription tiers.
- Lead buy, build or partner analysis around new features, products, and our entire product suite.
- Lead the cross-functional teams in your area in close partnership with engineering and design to invent and ship delightful products that help people work better together.
- Advance our company's strategy in content creation and collaboration, spearheading key initiatives and driving cross-functional alignment and progress.
- Collaborate closely with our users, research, and customer success to deeply understand and address user needs.
- Lead the efficiency, growth, and delivery of a team that embodies company's values, making sure the team is as productive as possible to complete short term and long term objectives.
- Independent Product Ownership. You have demonstrated the ability to drive and deliver on the entire product lifecycle. This can include either head of product / general manager / CEO experience at a startup translating early market adoption of a new product in broad distribution, or product leadership at a larger company focused on user and usage growth for a subscription-based product.
- Leadership. You have a proven ability to evangelize new products and features to both customers and cross-functional team members, aligning the entire team around a product strategy and vision for the market. You are skilled and passionate about managing and developing teams, both individual contributor PMs as well as earlier career managers.
- Execution. You have experience driving cross-functional product execution in a large organization, as well as experience operating in a lean environment with a focus on results-driven execution.
- Product craftsmanship. You have helped teams build great products that users love and improve their lives materially.
- Business acumen. You have experience defining product strategy that balances business and user experience goals, and a history of leading teams to deliver against those targets. Experience in the education sector is a plus.
- Role model. You are a strong fit with our culture and values.
- Education and Experience. You have a BA/BS and 10-15 years of relevant working experience, including 5+ years of people management experience.