VP of KYC Onboarding
New York, NY
KYC Onboarding Team Lead Analyst, VP General Responsibilities
- Maintain and enhance basic understanding of the bank' s applicable rules and procedures and comply with the bank' s code of conduct.
- Maintain and enhance basic understanding of the bank' s products and systems.
- Maintain and enhance understanding of the bank' s policy & procedures relating to customer due diligence.
- Support section head and cooperate with other relevant offices in the daily operation.
- Manage a team of approximately 10 KYC analysts
- Responsible for performing KYC processing of New Accounts, Periodical Reviews and Activity Reviews in a timely manner
- KYC processing includes Anti-Social check, Sanction countries check, Negative news check, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act check, Foreign Account Tax Compliance, etc.
- Occasional update and/or maintenance of customer information in the bank systems such as CCDB and WINCS
- Responsible for KYC file/document control
- Collaborate with other KYC staff, front officers, compliance officers and staff in back office to ensure timely approvals.
- Ability to liaise efficiently and diplomatically with the front office, compliance officers, auditors, regulators, back office, IT, etc.
- Assist in historical client data clean-up
- Assist in conversion onto Fenergo
- Ability to analyze and manipulate large spreadsheets and data sets
- Develop best practice procedure manuals
- Experience training team members and new hires
- Proficient in Excel
- Team Player, hardworking and eager to learn
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Can-do attitude to resolve the most difficult items
- Ability to manage as well as hands on processing
- Good communication skills
- College Degree required
- 5+ years experience
leading financial institution comprising several legal entities, which together offer clients corporate and investment banking, financing, securities, treasury services, asset management, research and more. Operations in the Americas connect a broad client base of major corporations, financial institutions and public sector groups to local markets and a vast global network. which is comprised of offices in nearly 40 countries, approximately 60, 000 employees, and assets of more than USD 1.8 trillion.
offers a competitive total rewards package.