User Acceptance Testing Supervisor Analyst
Jersey City, NJ
The primary function of the analyst will be to execute User Acceptance Testing for System Enhancements, support Portfolio Migrations and New Client On-Boarding for the US Custody business. The analyst develops and test scenarios, executes regression tests, and records outcomes for reporting to the business. The candidate would be responsible for understanding the various operational activities applicable to the application workflow. The candidate will also support other operations areas within business support.
Primary Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- Review requirements for upcoming for System Enhancements, Portfolio Migrations and New Client On-Boarding.
- Work with various operations areas and other internal clients to achieve minimize the risk associated with a change to BAU
- Create testing plans, conduct UAT and monitor the transition to BAU
- Liaise with various operations areas to identify and monitor new change requests
- The candidate will often be presented with a business issues and be expected to work independently towards a solution. He/She will need to reach out to the effected parties, understand the scope of the problem to determine the steps required to reach a solution.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio
- VBA, SQL, C/C++ experience a plus
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to ever changing business/industry requirements
- Knowledge of SWIFT, DTC, Euro Clear, Fedwire, BPS, IMPACT and Bloomberg systems helpful