New York, NY
The Treasury Analyst is an integral part of the Corporate Treasury team and will be responsible for all cash management responsibilities including cash flow forecasting, money market investments, treasury related transactions, bank account management, credit exposures, covenant compliance, reporting and driving special projects. Assist in the contributionto the design and development of processes, and bestpracticeswithin the department.
- Update and manage daily worldwide cash balances and reporting including reconciliation of prior day bank balances, analysis of bank activity and recording of investing/borrowing activity
- Management of money market portfolio in accordance with investment policy
- Ensure bank accounts are funding globally in order to cover disbursements
- Aggregate cash flow projections from the firm'sentities worldwide and prepare worldwide cash flow forecasts
- Management of monthly Treasury dashboard to include liquidity, investments, risk exposures, MTM and liquidity metrics
- Process wire transfer payments, ensuring that all requests are appropriately approved and completed
- Provide accounting team with documentation support for all Treasury activities/transactions
- Assist in the opening and closing ofbankaccounts, maintain authorized signatories on all bank accounts.
- Eliminate unnecessary bank accounts/and review current cash management agreements with banks
- Manage master bank account file by managing documentation, authorized signatures, additions and deletions, changes in officers anddirectors.
- Management of global bank account fees and share of wallet for all banks
- Confirmation of all FX confirmations and Investment settlements
- Manage and track intercompany schedules and transactions
- Manage and track monthly ageing reports
- Bank liaison with cash management banks
- Assist with compliance requests associated with Sarbanes-Oxley, internal and external audit, accounting, and company policies
- Provide ad hoc reporting and assist with various ad hoc financial analysis and modeling on financial projects
- Maintain, analyze, and prepare monthly reporting of investments for accounting team
- Assist with various credit related activities and monthly reviews and reporting.
- Assists internal auditors with audit requests. Prepares documents and compiles information as requested.
- Drive special projects to improve existing processes, services and existing projects i.E.) Asia global banking implementation, evaluate Treasury systems
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field with 3-5 years of related experience
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal, and written/verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to meet deadlines, and attention to detail
- Ability to workwith others in team environment
- Prior experience with Treasury related activities
- Knowledge or understanding of financial statements
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite; Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of JD Edwards or related accounting system preferred but not necessary