New York, NY
- Take a lead technical and change management role to coordinate and deliver an upgrade of a critical platform within a business critical Windows / IIS /.Net / SQL Server environment.
- Implement an event logging solution, integrated into a centralized enterprise platform, to support alerting and retrospective issue investigation.
- Establish standard operational processes and develop appropriate support documentation for effective ongoing platform support and maintenance.
- Identify and implement automated support solutions where possible, including appropriate monitoring and alerting to ensure an effective and robust solution.
- Implement additional risk reduction solutions as defined and agreed.
- Troubleshoot, test and remediate issues and outages.
- Develop collaborative working relationships with internal Infrastructure Technology teams, external vendor support team and business administrators.
- Manage consistent application of IT security standards. Assist remediation of any gaps as required.
- Adhere to existing change management policies and process.
- Demonstrated prior Systems Administration and system integration experience.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability required.
- System security experience preferred, especially experience applying relevant standards e.G. NIST
- Experience working in a fast paced environment, delivering quality customer-centric solutions.
- Experience managing multiple workstreams/tasks required.
- Active Directory integration experience desired. Splunk experience ideal.