Support Level 2/3
New York, NY
The role will require the individual to interface directly with trading business units to ensure the rest of the support team is meeting the business needs. The role is also responsible for proactive communication with the business.
- Bachelor' s degree strongly preferred
- Ability to direct activities of peers and others not reporting directly to the person
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange, Citrix remote access and application delivery
- Comprehensive knowledge of Windows based desktops and the key applications – Outlook, MS Office, etc...
- Broad understanding of mobile technology
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills as well as strong customer service experience.
- Process oriented individual
- Must demonstrate an ability and interest in having a hands-on approach to customer service.
- Availability for night and weekend shift work as well as light travel to branch offices
- Experience in supporting servers and data centers a plus
- MCP/MCSE/CCNA or equivalent a plus