Sr. Project Manager
New York, NY
This key aspect of the role will be primarily focused on the support and build-out of our market leading MCPM Regulatory product which includes ISDA Amend, Outreach360, Margin Xchange, Tax Utility and further development of our global regulatory compliance initiatives e.G. MIFID II, Brexit, Uncleared Margin Rules, etc.
The managed service will support the regulatory delivery services associated with the regulatory managed services and will engage directly with clients to ensure successful delivery of the service using our tools and technology including ISDA Amend and Outreach360. The role will engage with our client outreach teams to ensure a successful delivery of the client outreach and a positive outcome for our clients.
Examples of key leadership aspects of the managed service role which will extend internally and externally.
1. Client engagement and client outreach project management
2. Ensure a full understanding of the confidential client outreach and transition to the operations teams
3. Ensuring effective management of static data entities and contacts
4. Execution of the outreach and periodic chaser communications
5. Management of issues raised by the technology and client outreach teams
6. Design and distribution of client metrics and weekly status reports
7. Onsite client engagement in NY, London and remote locations (as required)
8. Operational troubleshooting and ability to document issues raised and update FAQ documents for client support.
Qualities expected of the ideal candidate:
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in business analysis, process modelling, workflow development and communication. The candidate should also possess strong analytical skills to help the team clearly understand the product requirements and deliver thoughtful, timely solutions. Listening to our customer and understanding the dynamics of the Financial Markets will help us deliver timely and high quality solutions to the market place. The candidate will be driving innovative technologies such as Collaboration tools, Blockchain, and Workflow tools to support our client led product development cycle and data visualisation.
The candidate must be able to participate and lead regulatory workshops, understand business requirements and challenge working group members on the appropriate implementation of a solution. The candidate will partner with the project and product development teams to design a solution consistent with working group recommendations. Finally, the candidate must be actively involved in determining new opportunities in the derivative, trading, and/or regulatory space and keep close contact with clients to identify the next opportunity. Innovation and customer buying is critical to the successful development of all of our technical solutions.
This is an exciting area of the business growing at +XX%. Opportunities to contribute abound and we need a candidate interested in engaging directly with clients to develop and implement innovative solutions that solve a market need.