Sr. Lab Engineer
New York, NY
- Expert level experience with Linux RHEL kernel level performance and tuning of OS on diversified hardware from Client, Dell, Lenovo, including clustering, volume management, file systems, configuring network and storage services
- Experience planning, designing, building and implementing network systems LAN/WAN using Cisco Nexus/nx-os, ASR), Arista, Juniper switches and routers
- Excellent understanding of DNS, DHCP, Load balancers F5, A10, IPSEC, VPN.
- Proficient in routing protocols: OSPF, EGRP, BGP, MPLS, spanning-tree protocol
- Understanding of structured 1/ 10/ 40 G cabling, Taps, corvil etc.
- Knowledge and experience implementing open-source, cloud and upcoming new technologies in systems and networking.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, including skills to take on new technologies
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, and complete assigned tasks with minimal supervision despite rapidly changing priorities
- Experience with providing general, project and engagement specific end-user support
- Self-starter, Self-Learner and able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Strong technical aptitude, demonstrated by experience in implementing, configuring, administering, and testing computer systems and networks
- Ability to prioritize competing tasks and projects
- Excellent communication skills, proven track record dealing with customers as well as senior management
- Motivation to see the job through to completion, even if it requires working late occasionally