Sr. Financial Analyst
The Senior Financial Analyst is a key member of the Invigorate Finance Team. This position must handle multiple assignments in a rapidly changing, fast paced environment with frequent direct interaction with Operational teams, Functional teams and centralized corporate teams. The Senior Financial Analyst for Invigorate Finance will be supporting Invigorate Finance Director and Manager in all aspects related to financial reporting, analysis, forecasting, planning, accounting and recognition of Invigorate related savings; business partner support for Corporate Real Estate, Invigorate and Drive teams in month end close, forecast, budget as well as project based support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as a business partner to the Invigorate and Drive teams responsible for driving the strategic direction of the Invigorate/Drive efforts. This individual will assist Invigorate team in developing strategy, initiatives and execution plans to significantly improve processes, quality and cost effectiveness.
- Maintain business partner relationship with Corporate Real Estate team to help them manage all aspects of $25M P&L, provide month-end-close reporting and variance analysis, forecast, budget and capital planning as well as assist in special projects.
- Partner with centralized and technical accounting teams in monthly reviews of Invigorate related expenses for special treatment.
- Monthly reporting and analysis of Invigorate related expenses, quarterly full year forecast of Invigorate related expenses identified for special treatment.
- Senior Financial Analyst will partner closely with the Operational Excellence Directors, Regional Leadership & functional experts enterprise wide in developing & implementing:
- Multi-year Invigorate OM improvement strategy
- Financial ROI models to support proposed Invigorate initiatives
- Processes to drive greater insight into cost improvement opportunity
- Enhanced investment & savings forecasting tools
- Help develop Business cases for significant Invigorate and Drive investments such as:
- Lab Network footprint optimization
- Enhanced Logistics Operating System
- Shared Service Centers for Client, Billing, Logistics & Support functions
- Technology modernization
- System and Process standardization
- Assist in providing progress updates, multi-year projections and external reporting guidance to Senior Management, Regional Leadership & Operational Excellence Directors.
- Help to create, roll-out and maintain enterprise wide processes to measure and report out OM improvement for +125 Invigorate initiatives spanning multiple Teams & Regions.
- Assist in driving the creation and roll-out of annual Invigorate OM improvement Targets and cycled investment plans.
- Mentor & provide financial guidance to the Operational Excellence and Regional QMS teams as they work to identify, prioritize and sequence their portfolio of Invigorate initiatives.
- Work with the Invigorate team on developing effective Project management tools & processes, impactful communications & brainstorming workshops.
- Help maintaining Invigorate Essbase Cube and technical aspects of data upload into the cube.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Engineering
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Approximately 4+ years of professional accounting / finance or engineering experience.
- Demonstrates a strong knowledge of operational and financial processes and practical application of financial and strategic analysis
- Demonstrates skill in working with senior management and functional subject matter experts.
- Strong MS Excel, database and Essbase / PeopleSoft experience desired
- Priority Setting
- Business Acumen
- Strategic thinking
- Presentation skills
- Problem solving
- Collaborative skills
- Financial modeling capabilities
- Strong leadership & professional presence
- Capability to work with Senior leadership