Sr. Business Analyst
New York, NY
This position is responsible for performing the duties of a Business Analyst
- Performing various task relating to requirements gathering, analysis and documentation
- Own, manage and improve upon a consistent approach to the requirements and design phase of development.
- The candidate will work with business user community to ensure coordination between related efforts including the execution of user acceptance testing as well user tracking
- Facilitate meeting with the appropriate subject matter expert in both business and technology teams to receive specifics in requirements.
- Create flows diagrams, structural charts and other type of systems or processed representation.
- The candidate will also have the responsibility of ensuring that the delivered solution meets the business requirements
- Lead peers review and inspections of requirements documents
- Manager changes to baseline requirements through a change control process
- Create test scripts including specifics test cases and expected results
- Review system integration testing (SIT) test plan to ensure coverage of test scenarios in SIT
- Develops and execute user acceptance test (UAT) plan that will ensure business requirements have been met
- Perform analysis to determinate and verify business requirements and functional design
- Utilizes standard processes, design and testing tools throughout project development life cycle
- Conduct and coordinate the production acceptance testing (PAT)
This will be highly dynamic environment where and energetic positive attitude, multi-tasking and the ability to jump in and add value is a requirement.
8 + years of experience as business analyst in the financial service or banking industry
Accomplishing in using best practices for gathering and documenting complete and detailed requirements
Experience with any of the following is an asset:
- Core banking
- Commercial lending
- Collateral management
- Treasury operations
- Payments processing
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Strong oral and writing communication skills
- Analytical and detail oriented
- Strong technical understanding
- Presentation skills