New York, NY
Client's Solution Architects are quintessential members of our Customer Success team; engaging with our customers and partners to tailor the Client platform to their specific needs and integrate Client into their IT landscape. In this role, you are responsible for platform modeling, integration activities and supporting the delivery of high-quality Client solutions.
Are you the perfect fit for Client?
- You like to work as a part of a team, are a problem-solver and apply your skills to support the needs of Client's customers
- You enjoy finding ways to feed intelligence back to your colleagues as well as into the products and tasks you work on
- As a perfectionist, you take great pride in the quality of your work, ensuring that it performs and meets the technical and functional requirements. This also means you aim to deliver on time and you can prioritize and manage your tasks accordinglyMain Responsibilities
- Analyze customers' organizational structures and business processes; investigate their architectural needs and explore existing legacy solutions
- Design business processes that formalize existing informal activities, and integrate existing legacy systems (e.G. Customer backend system, cloud infrastructure, etc.)
- Design adapters that integrate Client with existing legacy systems; drive implementation and leverage in-house product capabilities with guidance from our Product Team.
- Model and monitor processes and components in the Client Digital Platform to help our customers attain greater efficiency, better control, and a simpler way to track and benchmark their business activities in real time.
- Define work packages to be implemented by our partners and clients
- Take responsibility for the quality of Client Processes and Integration Points delivered by our implementation partners and clientsRequirements
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, information systems or technology
- 5-7 years in IT Project Delivery as Developer/Technical Consultant/Architect or an equivalent position (FSI Industry and TOGAF certifications would be an advantage)
- Demonstrable proficiency in one core programming language (Java is preferred, Python, C++/C#)
- Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals: object oriented programming, database, design patterns, Web Services, UML and algorithms
- Strong understanding of agile methodologies
- Fluent English, impeccable communication skills
- Willingness to work in direct contact with customers