Senior Full Stack Engineer
New York, NY
As a Senior Developer, you will work in a team-oriented environment, playing a key role in building new applications, and enhancing existing systems. The position provides the opportunity to learn new technologies and grow with the firm.
- Education Must have a BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
- Can work effectively in a team of engineers as well as independently
- Full stack experience is a must.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design, application, and architectural design patterns
- Solid understanding of C# .NET programming language
- Ability to design implement ASP.Net MVC applications.
- An understanding of MVVM is a plus
- Proficient in writing SQL (e.G. SP, Functions) and a general understanding of SQL Server backend systems
- Has utilized different source control systems (e.G. TFS, SVN, GIT)
- Has used MS Visual Studio 2015 or above
- Ability to design, analyze and modify programming systems including coding, testing, debugging and documenting work
- Experience implementing and consuming restful Web APIs
- Experience using at least one front-end JS framework (e.G. Angular, React, etc.)
- Responsive web development experience is a big plus
- Experience with cloud services and SaaS systems is a big plus
- Experience with commercial UI controls for ASP.NET MVC (Kendo UI preferred) is a big plus