Software Developer- Business Intelligence
We are looking for a Software Developer to play a role in re-inventing the data landscape at Client Health Services. As our data processing capabilities and integrations expand our reporting and analytics must follow suit. This must be accomplished without interrupting service to our existing customer base or increasing our operational burden.
An ideal candidate for this position can jump in to our on-going projects and come up to speed quickly, exercising independent judgment to make the best use of his or her time. We expect knowledge of data visualization, data modeling patterns, refactoring strategies, and agile practices.
This key role will work with the team to:
- Fully participate in the team's agile process that drives work
- Contribute green-field implementations of new solutions
- Integrate 3rd party solutions
- Refactor existing implementations
- Document solutions and practices
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- Experience with data visualization using tools such as MicroStrategy, Tableau, Power BI or similar
- Exposure to ETL tools and techniques.
- Experience with relational data modeling tools and concepts
- Familiarity with writing and debugging SQL.
- Experience working on a Scrum or Agile team
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication
- Independent time management skills
- 3+ years report development experience
- 1+ years' experience in data warehousing development
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Experience using MicroStrategy development tools including Architect, Desktop, Web, Mobile, Object Manager, Enterprise Manager and Command Manager
- Experience with interactive/dynamic report and dashboard development, and leveraging all visualization and functionality options available in MicroStrategy
- Experience installing, upgrading, administering, maintaining and troubleshooting MicroStrategy product suite software components to tune and optimize performance
- Working knowledge of tools like Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket
- Exposure to compliance frameworks such as HIPAA, HITRUST, or similar
- CI/CD experience such as the GitFlow pattern