Senior Software Implementation Analyst
New York, NY
Financial Technology firm is seeking an Analyst with strong Business and Data Analysis experience, along with financial software implementation experience!
This team works directly with clients (brokerage firms, hedge funds, asset management firms, and others) to help implement and optimize their software solutions.
Job duties include:
- Project management support
- Process analysis and design
- Data analysis and conversions (using MsSQL)
- System configuration
- Specifications for enhancements & integrations
- 2 to 5 years of hands-on experience assisting with implementing enterprise software applications (accounting systems and/or hedge fund or private equity experience a plus)
- Prior employment at a consulting firm or software solutions firm is preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Management or related. Coursework in Accounting a plus
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and problem solving skills. Must be inquisitive and possess a strong desire to learn
- Excellent communication, relationship-building, and interpersonal skills. Individual should have a high energy level and be a creative thinker in a changing environment.
- Data Analysis experience using MsSQL and Excel