Senior Software Engineer
New York, NY
We are a trusted, blockchain-native technology team that delivers leading products to address the most complex data challenges.We build SaaS solutions and data services to convert data into auditable information to support management, financial and regulatory reporting. Our products automate and optimize accounting, audit and tax processes for funds, fund administrators, OTC and proprietary trading firms, exchanges, miners, protocols and accounting firms - and we are proud to call some of the largest ones our clients.
What we need
- 5+ years of experience building, scaling and maintaining production services, and understanding of how to compose a microservice or serverless architecture in either Java or Kotlin
- Strong understanding of OOP. Professional work experience with Functional Programming would be a plus
- Solid understanding of REST services, gRPC
- Proficiency with RDBMS (i.E. Postgres), various types of noSQL storage solutions
- Experience in AWS infrastructure, Kubernetes, Kafka, JVM performance tuning would be a nice advantage
What you'll do
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders from Product, Customer Success, and Engineering in order to deliver and enhance new and existing features of our flagship product Lukka Software Suite.
- Build Core and Processing components that run Lukka Crypto Office. Components cover critical flows including integration with external systems and internal services responsible for data reconciliation.
- Work with senior team members to contribute planning, coding, testing and releasing your work
- Achieve on-time delivery without compromising quality
- Hit the ground running and be a full-fledged contributor to the corresponding project/team within 6 months