Senior Salesforce Developer
New York, NY
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Should be able to architect and implement complex saleforce custom solutions
- Should be able to Integrate Salesforce with SharePoint and other legacy applications
- Should be able to interact with clients and gather requirements
- Use Lightning, Apex and Visualforce to create unique client-based solutions
- Integrate Salesforce with 3rd party system using web services and app exchange apps
- Should be able to analyze and uderstand existing complex access and sharing model including APEX sharing
- Shoule be proficient in building and customizing lightning components and applications.
- Should be able to analyze and document existing complex custom processes and propose options for streamlining existing code if necessary
- Should be able to handle change requests related to heavily customized visual force pages that uses jQuery & Angular JS.
- Should be able to work in a fast paced Agile environment.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 5 years of directly related experience and overall 10 years of IT experience
- Experience in financial services, specifically an international bank is highly preferred but not mandatory
- 4-5 years of Apex development experience
- Development experience with Lightning, Apex and Visualforce is required
- Very strong knowledge of buliding customized report is required
- Prior experience in the full application life cycle from technical design to development, testing, and deployment
- Strong technical design skills and an ability to deliver client driven solutions.
- Prior experience with Client side frameworks ( like jQuery & Angular JS) is highly desired.
- Prior experience with Single Sign On, Partner API & Enterprise API is highly desired.
- In depth knowledge of REST/SOAP APIs and integration design with Salesforce
- Prior experience with utilizing the styles from lightning design system, bootstrap is required.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a creative, Agile environment
- Be able to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Build rapport and develop effective working relationships with clients
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects - Strong communication skills, both written and verbal is required
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Be a creative and analytical thinker
- Be highly driven and able to self-manage in a fast paced environment
- Have tenacity, persistence, passion and a desire for client success
- Excellent command of the English language
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Expected to interface with Business Users for requirements analysis, training, support, etc.
- Must be a team player who is willing to teach, learn and share
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
- Salesforce.Com Certifications (Dev-201, Dev-401, Dev-501) strongly preferred