Senior Product Manager
New York, NY
We are building tools for our sales team to help relieve people of their burden of debt. Leveraging technology to make a person' s life better is something you will do every day. Learning is something (we hope!) you will do every day as you build out your product. Some of our applications are custom developed in-house, and others integrate with SaaS products and Salesforce.
Tools we use:
For managing our work we use Jira Kanban boards along with Confluence for documentation. We also use Slack and Zoom for video conferencing.
About the role:
On a daily basis, you could be working with your team to create and launch new features. At times you could be helping another product manager with their requirements or focusing on getting your team' s last few tickets tested and deployed. We are a team of learners, who look for the best ideas from across anywhere. We also try new things, testing them with our teams, and looking at how to improve our software, process and potential.
• Acute understanding of Product Management
• Ability to motivate and measure your team' s outcomes
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to build partnerships with team members outside of your group
• Able to execute your roadmap and help others with theirs
Nice to Have:
Experience working within a startup or product focused company
• 3+ years of experience building apps or features
• Expert in Jira/Confluence or similar tools
• Self-starter and self-motivated
• A great collaborator who enjoys helping other team members
• Great motivator of teams