Senior Product Manager (CMS)
San Francisco, CA
• Define product strategy including overall product roadmap as well as technical and creative feature specifications for a portfolio of products.
• Align product strategy to corporate vision, user and stakeholder needs, industry trends, and platform capabilities.
• Establish product vision, strategy and roadmap for our Pre-Production to Visualization content authoring, programming and presentation platform. This will include a combination of building and owning some features directly and enabling other teams to build new features/tools on top of our platforms.
• Own and manage product lifecycle from inception through to first MVP, and iterating further toward GA
• Develop detailed, crisp business requirements, user stories and product specifications for each product in the suite
• Collaborate with engineering to ensure technical architecture aligns to product vision and roadmap.
• Drive user experience development including not only wireframes and UI but also relevant elements of interaction design and information modeling.
• Manage the product execution working closely with Engineering, Labs/R&D, Industrial Design, Product Design and partner teams to engineer the best experience for our users.
• Identify gaps or conflicts in requirements, manage risks and UAT defects and drive towards resolution
• Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team' s ability to meet product delivery goals
• BA/BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
• 8+ years of Software Product Management experience, from ideation to launch, in Digital content creation (DCC) tools, Rendering systems, production management tools,, and deep knowledge of VFX or CGI animation production workflows.
• Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams including Engineering, Industrial/Product Design, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain, Customer Support, Partnerships, and Legal.
• Outstanding project management skills (projects involving internal and external stakeholders) with ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads
• Proven ability to synthesize complex ideas into simple, concise statements and core messages
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to champion initiatives internally and externally. Ability to communicate with executives and external partners.
• Strong technical, analytical and cross-functional collaboration skills.
• Experience developing products for broadcast, animation, or VFX industries; or equivalent experience working in a production studio