Senior Network Engineer
New York, NY
We probably have some wiggle room on the $140k if someone walks on water.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- 7-10 years of Network Engineering experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Strong working knowledge, experience, and technical expertise with the following technologies: TCP/IP, Cisco IOS, LAN/WAN, Service Provider/Extranet networks, Ethernet and Fiber Channel Switching, BGP, EIGRP, GRE, WAAS, AAA, RADIUS, WCCP, SNMP, VPN, MPLS, VRF, iSCSI, Traffic Engineering, QoS, VNET, VPC, OSPF, IPSEC, Load Balancers, SSL/HTTP offload, DNS, DHCP, etc.
- Knowledge of commercial enterprise-level tools and products to provide network services, including: firewalls, IPS/IDS, DNS, DHCP, web security, TACACS+, VPN and NAC
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with users at all levels of the organization
- Highly desired certifications including: CCNA, CCNP, CCSP