Senior Java Developer - RealTime Risk
New York, NY
We are looking for an experienced Java programmer to work on strategic initiatives to renovate our client offering for our Real Time Margin application. We are looking for innovative ideas around both system architecture and visualizations to build our next generation Risk and Margins platform. Key focus is on scale, performance and direct client impact. You will be responsible for direct business face-off and developing our dev strategy. You should be confident working autonomously as well as part of a global team.
- Exceptional hands-on Java experience (5+ years)
- Well versed in distributed caching strategies, concurrent programming, distributed computing and testing frameworks
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal presentation and analytical skills
- Core Java (8.0), Google Protocol Buffers, Rest, IBM MQ
- Distributed Caching, Concurrent programming, Design patterns & Testing Frameworks.
- Sybase/DB2 knowledge is highly desirable
- Experience with data analytics is a strong positive, as part of an overall development background.
- While prior financial background is not required, a high degree of motivation to learn, innovate and work independently is essential.