Senior Developer Advocate/Evangelist
New York, NY
As a Developer Advocate for Hedera, your job is to equip the company's members, clients, developer community, partner industry and pre-sales leaders with the ability to position us as the best-in-class public distributed ledger. You will lead learning and project planning workshops and also provide in-depth knowledge of the technology stack in support of live deployments, events and technical discussions. Your focus is on serving local, national, and international developer communities, partners and enterprises.
You may find yourself doing all of the following:
- Defining industry and use case best practices
- Formalizing customer engagement models and artifacts
- Delivering successful partner and end-customer workshops
- Supporting client and partner discovery calls
- Engaging and enabling developers through community channels like Discord
- Participating in and recording educational podcasts and video tutorials
- Speaking at technical Meetups and conferences
- Playing the role of 'product expert' in relation to any formal certification or education initiatives
A Senior Developer Advocate should be able to lean on his or her vast technical knowledge, extensive experience and general engineering prowess to effectively assist projects and make suggestions or recommendations for improvements.
- Solid and diverse engineering skills, with a finger on the pulse of current development technologies across several platforms
- Friendly and approachable; a great mentor
- Willingness to travel anywhere our communities live a few times every quarter
- Ability to work irregular hours and some weekends to support conferences, user groups, and other developer events
- Entrepreneurial thinking and the ability to act effectively with only high-level direction
- Very social, a willingness and desire to make connections while meeting and talking with people.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently