Salesforce Technical Lead
New York, NY
Have you successfully launched a Salesforce Sales or Service Cloud installation? If you' re a great motivator of teams and have experience architecting and developing Salesforce applications, we want to speak with you!
Products we craft
We are building tools for our client facing teams to help relieve people of their burden of debt. Leveraging technology to make a person' s life better is something you will do every day. Learning something new every day is something (we hope! :-) you will do as your build out your team.
Tools we use
For managing our work we use Jira Kanban boards along with Confluence for documentation. We also use Slack and Zoom for video conferencing and VS Code for coding. For CI/CD we plan to use Salesforce DX along with CircleCI and Github.
We currently have a working Service cloud with a managed packaged and will be migrating to a brand new Service Cloud. As a Tech Lead, you' ll collaborate closely with your team as they build out our new SF Service Cloud org. Along with a SF Partner that we are hiring. One of the first things you' ll do is hire a team of Lightning and MuleSoft developers. From there, you' ll help guide the team and our SF Partner to integrate over 15 APIs and integrations into our Service cloud. In this role, you will hire 3-5 direct developer reports.
At Strategic, we are a team of learners, who look for the best ideas from across anywhere. We also try new things, testing them with our teams, and are always looking to improve our software, process, and potential.
- Experience managing and motivating a team of Salesforce/MuleSoft developers
- Expert level skills in architecting and designing Salesforce applications that integrate with multiple APIs
- Understanding of the architecture, capabilities and constraints of Salesforce applications
- Expertise writing to databases (SQL/SOQL) and handling concurrency, and scaling issues
- 5+ years of Salesforce development experience with Apex, Visualforce, triggers, batch Apex and Salesforce APIs
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications using SOAP, REST, BULK APIs
- Certified Salesforce Architect or equivalent experience
- Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator or equivalent experience
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer or equivalent experience
- Certified Salesforce Platform App Builder or equivalent experience
- Azure PaaS or AWS Lambda expertise
- Experience creating APIs in MuleSoft or similar