New York, NY
- Key role interfacing with a technical consulting team and internal users to deliver a number of risk reduction changes and feature enhancements across CRM and Opportunity management functions within an existing Salesforce environment.
- Demonstrated experience translating business requirements into solution design within the Salesforce environment.
- Demonstrated experience developing high quality technical solutions and robust code.
- Strong Salesforce configuration and development experience required, including experience managing configuration changes, developing Apex code, VisualForce pages and triggers within the Salesforce platform.
- Demonstrated experience working with CRM, and Opportunity management features.
- Experience managing security aspects of a web facing application to ensure protection of data and compliance with policies.
- Experience managing multiple workstreams/tasks required. Excellent time management skills and attention to detail required.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability required.
- Technical change management experience preferred.
- Business Analysis experience preferred, ideally within a financial services context.
- User experience (UX) design experience ideal.
- System security experience preferred, especially experience applying relevant standards e.G. NIST
- Experience working in a fast paced environment, delivering quality customer-centric solutions.
- Experience managing multiple workstreams/tasks required.