New York, NY
Using your first class interpersonal skills you will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify develop/manage/deploy new/existing business processes including: Lead, Opportunity, Account and Interaction management
Using your attention to detail you will serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce environment with about 150 users and expected to scale up to 1300 users globally in a few years. As well as handling all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks.
Your ability to work collaboratively will be required as design and execute a training program for new users, and grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization. As well as with users, desk heads and management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, reporting and change management activities.
To be successful in this role you will have experience in working with the following technologies
- Minimum two years of experience as a Salesforce administrator
- Salesforce Admin (ADM201 and ADM301) certified
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
- Experience in implementing a Salesforce user training program preferred