Sales Technology Developer (Salesforce)
New York, NY
This position focuses on all stages of SDLC starting from analyzing the Requirements, Designing, Coding, Testing and Deployment of the Sales Platform components. Candidate will be expected to be very hands-on and pick-up domain knowledge. We focus on solving the problem and not to be tied down by technology choices - it is extremely important that you are open to learn & work with technologies that are new to you. Qualifications We are looking for a passionate technologist who' s ready to learn & experiment with a wide range of technologies. Ideal candidate will have:
- Strong problem solving skills with ability to analyze and understand data.
- Strong programming fundamentals.
- Extensive hands-on experience with SQL.
- Hands-on experience with either Java or C#. Should be able to demonstrate clear understanding of
OOPs in practice.
- Working knowledge of Unix/Linux, shell-scripting, excel.
- Salesforce SalesCloud hands -on experience is highly desired. If not, should be ready to learn & work on
- Experience with Analytics, Statistics or Visualization technologies will be an added plus.
- Ability to forge strong relationships and coordinate effectively with multiple parties.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Experience working in a virtual or global team.
- Self-starter and ability to multi task with a -can do- attitude.
- Minimum 3 years, 5-8 years of experience preferred
-Bachelor or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related fields