Carle Place, NY
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Code/Develop Test Plans to address the testing needs of load, stress and performance testing.
- Develops, executes and analyzes load tests for Web/REST API's/SOAP API's application.
- Develop quality automation code and ensuring extensive unit test coverage of the code.
- Maintenance of automation and performance code.
- Implements software quality assurance standards and processes.
- Maintains the quality and overall integrity of the test data.
- Provide support for defects when issues are uncovered.
- Analyzes test results and provides explanations of results to help in the tuning process.
- Preparing test reports.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Solid understanding in computer science fundamentals - Algorithm design, Problem solving, Complexity analysis and data structures.
- Understanding of software architecture technologies/protocols is a plus (e.G. HTML, HTTP, XML, Citrix, Web Services, SOA, SOAP, Unix/Linux knowledge).
- Ability to plan and accomplish goals given in a timely fashion.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience implementing and executing on Microsoft Visual Studio &/or Neoload application is a plus.
- Experience with system monitoring tools (IBM Tivoli) is a plus.