Quality Assurance Analyst - Highly Skilled
Englewood Cliffs, NJ
BS degree or higher in computer science or equivalent with minimum of 5 years' experience in software QA testing
1. 5+ years of experience in software QA testing
2. 3+ years of experience testing Market Data with solid understanding of financial markets and asset types (equities, fixed income, derivatives, and commodities)
3. 2+ years of experience in database and web services testing
4. 2+ years of experience in automation using Selenium Web Driver, Java and API automation.
5. 2+ years of experience with a real---time market data application (Reuters Trader, Thomson One, Bloomberg)
6. Experience testing financial charts/graphics in any platform
7. Any experience working in continuous integration/deployment environment is a plus
Looking for a Quality Engineer to join the Quality Engineering team. The Quality Engineer will work in the agile teams and will
lead all the QA efforts of Market Data and On-Air systems.
We are looking for candidates with strong manual and automated testing experience with emphasis on financial market datand database testing.
Candidate must be able to work independently, possess effective time management skills and can thrive in a fast---paced dynamic environment.
" Strong Communication skills (verbal and written) with an ability to work in a highly collaborative, multi---country/time zone environment.
" Good organizational skills with the ability to track and prioritize numerous tasks.
" Proactive personality with a proven track record of following through and delivering on responsibilities.
" Highly adaptive and capable of being an individual contributor and working as part of an extended team.