New York, NY
Expecting this project need to last 3 months with possibility of extending.
Scope: We are searching for a Cove (Customer One View Experience) Data Quality tester. A key role will be to help with data reconciliation and to ensure that the data in WMS (proprietary platform) is accurately reflected in Sales Force.
- Develop test plans and test cases based on user story acceptance criteria and other requirements
- Data integration testing including data mapping, data flow and data reconciliation.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Write and execute test cases including functional, regression, performance, usability, integration, acceptance, etc.
- Document functional and non-functional defects, working with the agile team to triage and prioritize defects for resolution by the development team, and verify that defects have been addressed
- Testing web and mobile applications in multiple browsers and across operating systems.
- Perform end-to-end regression testing and ensure code is ready for deployment. Participate in Integration Testing, and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Report on all aspects of the testing process
- Able to identify gaps and suggest improvements to both the systems under test and the overall testing process
- Must be a detail-oriented, highly organized, hands-on, and a team player.
- Experience in validating integrated components between Salesforce systems and other applications is required.
- Experience in data validation and good command of SQL is required.
- Solid understanding of the Agile/Scrum software development, QA and release processes.
- Experience creating and running tests throughout the development life cycle, unit, functional, regression. Experience with continuous integration and deployments.
- Experience with Web Services / API testing (Postman, SoapUI or similar).
- Familiarity with Jira and Confluence as well as Zephyr.
www.Pli.Edu | 800.260.4754
PLI is hiring! Check out our open positions here: PLI Careers Page