Peoplesoft Techno-Functional Developer
New York-midtown, NY
The Corporate Technology Services (CTS) is the technology group supporting Finance and Treasury within Corporate Technology Services.
The Corporate Technology Services (FTG) is seeking a bright, self-motivated, PeopleSoft
Techno-Functional developer with a strong financial development background and knowledge of the solid software development life cycle (SDLC) methodology experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibilities include supporting GL, AP, EX, AM, PO and TR modules
- Work with finance, treasury and operations teams to understand business requirements and translate into functional and technical specifications
- Work with Production Services team to troubleshoot, resolve issues and recommend tactical and strategic solutions
- Liaise with vendors, banks and other local and global IT groups on various implementation activities and integration projects
- Participate in various project initiatives including regional and global projects
- At least 5 years' experience with Peoplesoft Financials 9.1 or 9.2
- Expertise in the following modules: GL, AP, EX, AM, PO and TR
- Strong hands-on experience with PeopleCode, Application Engine, Application Packages, Integration Broker, App Designer, STAT tool
- Strong Oracle SQL background with ability to support stored procedures and complex views
- Strong experience in SQL tuning and performance optimization
- Familiarity with Autosys and Unix shell scripting
- Some understanding of Tibco / MQ technology
- PeopleSoft 9.2 Upgrade experience
- Understanding of PeopleSoft's PUM process
- Strong understanding of finance and accounting principles
- Ability to triage and independently run through a series of potential solutions
- Must be extremely organized with attention to detail and be able to meet deadlines and handle multiple priorities in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Must be a team player with the ability to interact with business and finance associates to complete numerous ad-hoc and special projects.
- Strong oral and written communications with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Proven analytical and problem solving and research skills
- Experience with working on a global team with an on-shore / off-shore model is a plus.
- Experience in gathering large amounts of data, conducting analysis and presenting findings