Peoplesoft Techno-Functional 9.2 Consultant
New York, NY
PeopleSoft Technical Upgrade analyst with a strong financial development background and knowledge of the solid software development life cycle (SDLC) methodology experience.
- Work with a global team on the PeopleSoft 9.1 to 9.2 upgrade.
- Make recommendations on new 9.2 features, which remove the need for client customizations.
- Develop PeopleSoft customizations on 9.2
- Speciality knowledge on the PeopleSoft Treasury 9.2 application is critical
- Work with finance and treasury teams to understand business requirements and translate into functional specifications
- Build technical specs required to retrofit customizations
- Work with end users and demonstrate new features in PeopleSoft Treasury 9.2
- Lead system and integration testing for PeopleSoft Treasury
- Liaise with banks and other local and global IT groups on various payment-related test activities
- Be a implementation Leader and organize go-live activities
- Experience with 9.1 to 9.2 Upgrade and Retrofitting Customizations.
- At least 5 years' experience with PeopleSoft Treasury related modules such as Cash Management(CM), Banking, Deal Management (DM) and the Financial Gateway(FG)
- Hands-on experience working with PeopleSoft Treasury 9.2.
- Solid understanding of PeopleSoft Treasury (Cash & Deal Management), the Financial Gateway (FG) and treasury specific financial rules.
- Strong hands-on experience with PeopleCode, Application Engine, Application Packages, Integration Broker and PS Query
- Working knowledge of Cash Position Worksheets & Term Loan Interest Calculation.
- Strong understanding of banking, account set up, settlement instructions and reconciliation
- Familiarity with PeopleSoft GL module is a plus
- Strong SQL background
- Strong understanding of finance and accounting principles
- Must be a team player with the ability to interact with business and finance associates to complete numerous ad-hoc and special projects.
- Strong oral and written communications with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with working on a global team with an on-shore / off-shore model is a plus.