New York, NY
Client is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm' s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1, 200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Client can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Operations is one of the largest divisions in the firm and has diverse responsibilities, including correctly settling and recording millions of transactions per day, identifying and mitigating all operational risks, developing strong client relationships and partnering with technology to realize the full potential of IT and e-solutions. Throughout, the Operations department continually seeks ways to improve while actively supporting the development of new businesses, structures and markets.
Wealth Management Operations
Global Wealth Management Operations provides brokerage, investment and financial services to hundreds of thousands of individual investors. We apply our expertise in serving institutional clients to create new opportunities for people to achieve their personal financial goals. Brokerage has one of the largest retail brokerage networks, with numerous worldwide representatives and retail locations. Our services are tailored to each client' s investment objectives, risk tolerance, and financial needs. Products include mutual funds, stocks, bonds, and alternative investments where appropriate, as well as banking, mortgages, insurance and annuities.
The Associate within High Net Worth Lending Loan Operations - Liquidity Access Line (LAL), is responsible for processing LAL loan applications and providing operational support for all loan related requests. The associate will be part of a team of analysts and specialists with responsibilities that include but are not limited to:
- Reviewing client collateral to provide loan recommendations to MS Bank
- Data entry of client information into various loan systems
- Client Documentation management
- Monitor and respond to servicing requests from Wealth Management branch offices
- Review risk reports
- Participate in various testing initiatives and projects
- Updating and maintaining department metrics
- Periodic updates of policies and procedures
- Escalation of issues to management
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills
- Ability to drive change and improve efficiencies on the team
- Self-motivated and willing to assume responsibility