* In depth hands on knowledge of Cisco IOS and NxOS Routing and switching configurations - Required - 5 Years
* Strong working knowledge of Aruba wireless technologies - Required 3+ Years
* Strong working knowledge of layer 2 and 3 network technologies, including VLans, VxLans, VPC, Port-Channel, VDC, HSRP, OSPF, MPLS - Required 5 + Years
* Technical Documentation & Design skills using Microsoft Office and Visio - Required 3 + Years
* Create implementation scripts for network deployments - Highly desired
* Strong working knowledge Juniper JunOS - Highly desired 2 + Years
* Experience troubleshooting large TCP/IP networks - Required 5 + Years
Develops network designs for implementation by the network services team. Designs and documents new networks, configurations and alterations to existing networks. Develop scripts for deployment of network designs and tests for design integrity.
Responsible for large-scale network designs that meets both MIT's needs and industry standards. Develop scripts for deployment of the network design and test for design integrity. Design changes and build-outs to the present network. Document and submit planned changes, configurations and their designs to the NCC for review. In conjunction with the Network Services Group, meet and work with product groups ensuring that business and user needs are met in the final design. Provide services for new projects and client initiatives. Adhere to specific project timelines by prioritizing client needs based on efficiency and immediacy of assigned projects. Work with and consult all project specific members and clients to guarantee that the project is continuing towards a successful completion. Participate in budgeting and procurement of necessary utilities for the project and ensuring that the designs can be deployed within budgetary parameters. Responsible for optimal Switch, Router, and Distribution configurations. Troubleshoot high level problems as required and works closely with the support team to ensure high quality customer support.