Mulesoft - Technical Lead
New York, NY
Fintech company is looking for an experienced Tech Lead (MuleSoft focus) to lead and build out a small Mulesoft development team. This is a great opportunity to lead the API development of a new multi-million dollarSalesforce Service Cloudproject that will be used daily by over 700 employees.
If you're a great motivator of teams and have experience architecting and developing complex MuleSoft applications, we want to speak with you!
Products we craft
We are building tools for our client facing teams to help relieve people of their burden of debt. Leveraging technology to make a person's life better is something you will do everyday. Learning something new everyday is something (we hope!) you will do as your build out your team and architect critical integrations in MuleSoft.
Tools we use
For managing our work we use Jira Kanban boards along with Confluence for documentation. We also use Slack and Zoom for video conferencing and VC Code for coding. For CI/CD we plan to use Salesforce DX along with CIrcleCI and Github.
About The Role
We currently have a working Service cloud with a managed packaged and will be migrating to a brand new Service Cloud in early 2021. As a Tech Lead, you'll collaborate closely with your team as well as other Tech Leads and the SF Partner that we are hiring. One of the first things you'll do is help us architect our over 15+ MuleSoft integrations. From there, you'll help guide the team and our SF Partner to integrate those APIs and integrations into our Service cloud. In this role, you will hire 1-2 direct reports.
- Experience managing and motivating a team of Salesforce/MuleSoft developers
- Expert level skills in architecting and designing Salesforce applications that integrate with multiple APIs
- Understanding of the architecture, capabilities and constraints of MuleSoft
- Expertise writing to databases (SQL/SOQL) and handling concurrency, and scaling issues
- 3+ years of Salesforce development experience with Apex, dataweave, triggers, batch Apex and MuleSoft APIs
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications using SOAP, REST, BULK APIs
- MuleSoft Certified Platform Architect Certification
- MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect Certification
- Azure PaaS or AWS Lambda expertise