Marketing and Data Analytics Lead
New York, NY
- Work with Marketing Product Owner and business stakeholders to develop and maintain a marketing platform roadmap;
- Develop Agile roadmap, drive the roadmap execution, lead the Data Engineers to implement the roadmap and drive for focused sprint deliveries;
- Proactively define and develop the Data Analytic strategy and roadmap, for a modern and performant reporting & analysis system, provide data intelligence to support business operations and business opportunities;
- Work with other development teams and DevOps to maintain databases and keep the database platform up to date;
- Support production data analytic needs, including but not limited to data cleaning, data processing, data analytic tickets and projects;
- Support marketing & reporting systems life cycle, including production support, enhancement management, upgrade, modernization, and legacy system retirement;
- Support the Financial reporting system, reports and reporting process;
- Other duties, as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 - 5 years of relevant experience required.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to collaborate and communicate across the organization, with vendors and partners.
- Ability to explain solutions to complex problems and demonstrate the ability to lead and impart knowledge effectively.
- Strong business and data analytical skills, able to analyze business problems and define solutions, able to perform deep dive data analysis to find data patterns to resolve business problems.
- Experience in Agile development, ability to define roadmap in small Agile sprints to deliver business value.
- Experience in leading Marketing transformation from legacy systems to Marketing Cloud.
- Strong technical experience in Pardot and the Salesforce platform is required; Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist certification is preferred.
- Prior experience in leading data analytic transformation from legacy reporting to self-reporting and predictive analytics is preferred.
- Hands on programming experience in various application and data integration products and platforms such as Kafka, MuleSoft.
- Strong technical skills in Apex and MS SQL programming, strong technical skills in query performance turning, ETL processes.
- Experience in data privacy, data security, data integrity management
- Experience in Netsuite, Adaptive Insight is a plus.