Market Data Engineer
New York, NY
In this role, you will work on a team responsible for delivery, support, troubleshooting and maintenance of existing and new market data infrastructure and services for both front and back office functions. You will provide application support across numerous applications as well as delivering and supporting Trading Venue Connectivity for our region.
Your proficiency in Linux, Unix or Windows environments, understanding of security policies and firewalls and a basic understanding of Shell scripting and API programming will allow you to thrive in this role.
We need you to bring proven skills in the following areas
- Demonstrated ability to build and support Reuters TREP component servers such as ADH, ADS, ATS;
- Demonstrated ability to build and support integration of different market data feeds into TREP platform;
- In-depth knowledge in delivering and supporting connectivity in the region, e.G. ASX, LME, LSE, HKEx, SGX, JPX, NSE, FIX, Radianz
- Experience working with interbank connectivity providers such as BT Radianz, TNS and IPC
- Experience and demonstrated understanding of Market Data front end products such as Bloomberg, Reuters Eikon, Iress, DataStream and Factset, ThomsonOne, Factiva