The below Conversion Project Margin/cash management SME candidate must be able to:
- Work with new Client client to define system solutions. Prepare workflows, gap perform analysis, define business requirements, create development specifications, create /execute test scripts, prepare training materials, conduct training sessions, and write conversion data mapping documents.
- Efficiently manage time and priorities.
- Leverage BPS functionality and proven ability to navigate 3270 screens, B1 settings, and trac reports
- Ability to partner with technology and our clients in order to fulfill business requirements to satisfy both Client needs and client objectives
- Develop testing strategies and plans, perform test execution, manage defect management, and develop implementation plan for their specific area.
- Professional well-spoken/well written individual with a proven track record in building client relationship, creating effective presentations of business processes, and ability to work under tight timeframes.
- Provide timely reports of deliverables and challenges to ensure project risk is understood by senior management
- Work with internal programmers, client technology staff, and client operational experts to implement workflow modifications and perform quality assurance testing affecting overall Client solution.
- Expected to work weekends when requested Candidate resumes require the following skills sets and experience:
- Recent experience with BPS system including CAMS, Money Markets, SHAC(shareholding accounting), along with and Margin, House Holding.
- Experience with related Client GPS and Ascendis products is a plus
- Middle office and/or back office support of correspondent base is a plus