Level 1 Fixed Income Support
New York, NY
Front Office Solutions (FOS) DTP support is a global front office technical support team responsible for supporting the Fixed Income and Equity trading desks. A FOS DTP support team member works collaboratively with front, middle, and back office teams to ensure successful trade execution and trade flow to internal backend systems and regulatory agencies. Through day to day business operations and project participation, team members gain an expertise in multiple aspects of the Fixed Income and Equity business, including trading, technology, regulation, and settlement.
Key Responsibilities (please bullet):
- Engage with the trading and sales desks to provide support for all aspects of pre and post trade execution.
- Maintain an expertise in all Client utilized trading platforms and Bloomberg TOMS, Order Management System.
- Coordinate investigation of real time production issues by ensuring timely issue resolution and effective communication to relevant stakeholders.
- Manage trading system enhancement projects across internal stakeholders (such as Compliance, Operations, and Technology teams) and vendor platforms.
- Act as a liaison for the trading desk with other internal teams (including Operations, Compliance, IDM - Client Onboarding, and Legal) and external vendor platforms.
- Maintain functional documentation of trading systems and vendor platforms for handling production support issues, facilitating on-boarding, and implementing enhancement projects.
Skills and Experience (please bullet):
An ideal candidate must demonstrate:
- Experience with Bloomberg TOMS
- Knowledge of the Fixed Income and Equities business
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to take initiative and work both independently and collaboratively
- Eagerness to learn new trading platforms and workflows
Personal Requirements (please bullet):
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident, articulate, and professional speaking and written abilities
- Self-starter and highly-motivated with ability to work under pressure
- Thrive in team environment and work well with others
- Enjoy working as a team player as well as individually