Lead Salesforce Developer
New York, NY
Company is looking for an experienced Lead Salesforce Engineer to play a vital role in developing new features and workflows in our Salesforce Service and Sales Cloud. You'll be responsible for developing our key Salesforce applications and working closely with our product manager.
Successful candidates will have a strong technical background in Salesforce. If you've built applications in Force.Com, understanding lightning components and are an expert in our Salesforce Clouds, we want to speak with you!
- Design and code Salesforce service and sales cloud applications.
- Coach and code review other Salesforce developers.
- Experience writing Apex classes, VisualForce pages, and process builder.
- Experience integrating 3rd party applications.
- Adept technically with custom objects, validation rules, workflows, process automation, reporting, and dashboards.
- Assistance with bug fixing and finding and production level issues.
- 3+ years of Salesforce development experience with Apex, Visualforce, triggers, batch Apex and Salesforce APIs
- 3+ years of experience configuring Salesforce using workflows, validation rules, roles & profiles, reports and dashboards
- Understanding of the architecture, capabilities and constraints of Salesforce applications
- Database experience writing queries in SQL/SOQL
- Working with Data Loader or various ETL tools a plus
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications using SOAP, REST, BULK APIs
- Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator or equivalent experience
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer or equivalent experience
- Certified Salesforce Platform App Builder or equivalent experience