Lead Documentum Engineer/Admin
New York, NY
This Documentum Lead Will:
• Provide leadership and expertise for the CMS Operations team in close coordination with development, product ownership and project management teams.
• Support day-to-day operations and administration of enterprise Content Management Systems based on Documentum and in-house applications. DCTM subsystems include Content Server, Docbase, Java Method Server, DA, IDS servers, xPlore/Indexing servers, in addition to home-grown apps to store, retrieve and publish content.
• Be the technology owner and subject matter expert for the Documentum stack
• Work at the OS-level with Linux and Windows, both command-line and GUI for managing the CMS systems.
• Installation, configuration, troubleshooting of CMS environments so that they' re highly available and functional.
• Automating, managing and updating CMS environments – PROD, QA and DEV.
• Independently troubleshoot and identify TCP/IP networking, Database, NFS/CIFS issues
• Work with agile software development methodologies like Scrum and Kanban.
• Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science or a relatable degree, or an additional 4 years of experience in Information Technology
• Six or more years of experience with Documentum, including ability to work in DA, and other Documentum subsystems listed above
• Expertise and experience in a lead role with Documentum-based publishing system
• Experience with installing, configuring and troubleshooting Documentum environments, with exposure to end-to-end document creation, transformation and publication.
• Ability to create new configurations, TBOs, DARs, etc., for new repositories
• Experience with using DQL and DCTM API commands in DA.
• Intermediate-level experience with Linux and Windows systems administration. Ability to work with command-line interface and GUI
• Experience with migrations of Documentum for 6.X/7.X to newer versions