Lead Analyst, Financial Planning
New York, NY
- Support the coordination of the global planning process and responsible for the compilation of the consolidated Client annual plan and interim forecasts.
- Facilitate the Client performance cadence producing key performance reporting and analysis for the Co-CEOs, the CFO and other key leadership.
- Develop and maintain a long-term planning model to support key strategic decision making.
- Responsible for the Client Management planning and forecasting processes and providing functional leadership support in development of their respective annual plan and interim forecasts.
- Supporting the management performance cadence for the Client Management team by producing ongoing and ad-hoc performance reporting for the team.
- Partner with functional leadership on monthly and ongoing basis to provide insight into plan and results as well as provide financial insight to support key decision making.
- Maintain the accuracy and integrity of global results, plan and other data in our reporting systems.
- Support global special projects including the implementation of new reporting capabilities, systems and processes.
- Responsible for the coding and processing of invoices for the Client Management team.
LEVEL BASED COMPETENCIES
- Motivated, Self-Starter
- Highly Analytical Problem Solver
- High Attention to Detail
- Organized and Ability to Multitask
- Able to Build Strategic Working Relationships
- Technical/Professional Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication SkillsEducation/Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 3 - 7 years experience in an Accounting/Finance environment
- Experience in a similar planning and analysis role preferred
- Experience in an public or private accounting role