Ann Arbor, MI
The Manager will be required to gain a complete understanding of business requirements and the needs of the client. The Manager will be expected to participate in system design and provide thought leadership in the full lifecycle from concept to production. Working in conjunction with Core Development leadership, this person will be responsible for implementing the business and technical strategy within the team and ensure development practices are in line with company best practices and policies.
- 4 year college degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience managing a software development team
- Experience with web application development frameworks and tools like React, Express, webpack
- Experience in designing and developing web services using REST and JSON
- Must have a strong foundation in automated testing, including unit, integration, system
- Experience with JS testing and code analysis frameworks like Mocha, Istanbul, JSLint, JSHint, Jasmine
- Experience with NoSQL document-based data stores like MongoDB and designing suitable data models
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)