New York, NY
Client is current implementing an MBS infrastructure inclusive of a trading and risk platform. Front Office Solutions (FOS) requires a Java Script developer to participate in the development of a new MBS Sales Ticketing System. The candidate will liaison with MBS Sales and MBS operations during implementation.
Key Responsibilities (please bullet):
- Integrate with Java middleware to send trades to Winfits/ION.
- Liaison with MBS Sales and Trading in support of sales ticket capture.
- Coordinate with other MBS technologists to integrate UI with Java middletier.
Skills and Experience (please bullet): Required Skills:
- 2-3 years implementing Java Script GUIs for a financial institution
- Experience with 3rd party data grid components such as HandsOn Table
- 2 years development experience with Node.Js
- 2-3 years Financial industry experience
- Experience implementing web based trade capture solutions
- Knowledge of fixed income products
- Knowledge of MBS products
- Knowledge of MongoDB
- Experience with ION message bus.
- Understanding of trade life cycle
- 2 3 years Java development experience
- Knowledge of Spring
- Knowledge of SQL
- BS in computer science or related field
- Ability to work in front office environment and multi task
- Good verbal communication skills, detail oriented
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis