International Stock Loan Associate
New York, NY
Department overview: The International Stock Loan Middle Office department covers PB and firm needs across Asia, Europe, North and South America, as well as a large conduit book.
Responsibilities include management and processing of all cash and non-cash collateral exposure. Functions also include middle office Stock Loan trade support ensuring trade bookings flow STP, resolution of contract compare, spearheading issues and oversight of all settlements functions.
Key objectives critical to success:
The ideal candidate is an organized true problem solver, able to work in a fast paced environment and multi-task in a team environment.
Skills, experience, qualifications and knowledge required:
- Global-1 knowledge is a must, with a minimum of 3 years International Stock Loan experience processing cash and non-cash collateral.
- Function includes Collateral management of cash and non-cash exposure with regard to pre-pays, same day settlements, and settled returns
- Knowledge of marked-to-markets, billing, contract compare, and security pricing
- Understanding of European, Asian, and Canadian markets
- Knowledge of prime-broker, short coverage, excess management, repo, settlements and the lifecycle of a trade are a plus.