IT Support Specialist
You can work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with minimal supervision. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Detail oriented. Ability to troubleshoot " outside the box for support issues, especially with the dynamic scenarios our development team may encounter. Strong problem solving, analytical, communication skills and have working experience and familiarity with the following processes, technologies & qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience working in IT support, senior level support preferred.
- Experience supporting a development environment a plus.
- Computer Science degree or similar preferred.
- Strong Windows/Mac OS experience. Mac experience required.
- Active Directory experience required.
- Microsoft Office 2016/365 experience required.
- Knowledge/experience with OS deployment preferred.
- Virtualization support experience at the desktop level preferred (Vagrant, VirtualBox).
- Containerization experience preferred (Docker).
- Apple Certified Macintosh Technician (ACMT) Certifications preferred.
- Familiarity with security applications/processes a plus.
- JAMF experience a plus.
- Experience working with shell scripting a plus.