IT Operations Specialist
New York, NY
You will build, maintain and deploy Windows 10 images on a variety of hardware in addition to planning & executing application deployments & Windows patching. You will assist in company-wide O365 integration and configure & troubleshoot IP phones and smart phones/MDM (Cisco VOIP Phones & Skype w/ O365 integration).
You will maintain our Asset Management System as required, run ticketing system/hardware/software reports, and document Policies & Procedures for the Support Team to follow. You will work with vendors to troubleshoot issues and assist with troubleshooting network/server issues if needed.
You have strong problem solving, analytical and communication skills and have working experience and familiarity with the following processes and technologies:
- 6+ years of experience working in IT, preferably desktop operations/senior level support.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Detail oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment, with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge/experience with OS deployment, image creation, application packaging, OS patching.
- Windows 10.
- SCCM 2012 or later.
- Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP.
- Batch File & VB Scripting a plus.
- Microsoft Office 2016/365.
- Computer Science degree or similar preferred.
- A+ Certification required within 90 days of hire (KBRA will provide study material and exam costs).
- Similar certifications previously obtained accepted in place of A+.