IT Operations (Mac)
New York, NY
You will build, maintain and assist with the introduction of Macintosh laptops into our infrastructure for our application development team (currently a Windows-only shop). You will also configure & troubleshoot IP phones and smart phones/MDM (Cisco VOIP Phones & Skype w/ O365 integration). You will maintain our Asset Management System as required, run ticketing system/hardware/software reports, and document Policies & Procedures for the Support Team to follow. You will work with vendors to troubleshoot issues and assist with troubleshooting network/server issues if needed.
You can work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with minimal supervision. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Detail oriented. Ability to troubleshoot/implement technologies " outside the box” and create/implement necessary documentation. Strong problem solving, analytical, communication skills and have working experience and familiarity with the following processes, technologies & qualifications:
- 6+ years of experience working in IT, preferably desktop operations/senior level support.
- Computer Science degree or similar preferred.
- Mac experience required, Linux experience preferred, Windows 10 experience preferred.
- Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP required.
- Microsoft Office 365/Skype for Business required.
- JAMF experience preferred, SCCM a plus.
- Apple Certified Macintosh Technician (ACMT) certifications preferred.
- Vendor/Project Management experience a plus.
- Batch File & VB Scripting a plus.
- Familiarity with security applications/processes a plus.
- Familiarity with network-based storage systems a plus.
- Familiarity with SQL/Oracle databases a plus.