Human Resources Associate
Working n Workday
Creating letters and reports
HR experience preferred
Wiling to entertain non generalist work
• Must be flexible to overtime hours
• Must have literacy with Microsoft Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables, etc.)
• Computer literacy with Workday, PeopleSoft, Microsoft Office (PPT, Excel etc.) Willingness to learn additional internal systems such as Workday.
The Human Resources Department within Brokerage is looking for an Associate to support the HR Coverage group in managing the WM Operations population.
This role is a unique opportunity to become part of a team of dynamic Human Resource professionals, dedicated to serving our clients in all aspects of their day-to-day needs. The individual who holds this position will act as a primary HR contact and field questions on general human resource matters and will have exposure to all areas of Human Resources.
Communication with the Human Resources teams and clients in all locations will be a key factor for success in this position. Additionally, the ability to interact remotely with clients and internal partners and handle high volumes of work will be critical for success in this role.
Actively work with business leaders, employees and HR generalists to support the day-to-day needs of the client groups including:
• Ensure proper support in all the steps of the " employees' life cycle”, from hiring to termination.
• Handle general human resources queries related to payroll, benefits, policy, and tuition reimbursement among others.
• Support and assist generalists on HR processes such as performance evaluations, promotion, talent rankings, learning and development initiatives, diversity projects, and compensation.
• Provide assistance with mobility and domestic transfer scenarios as required.
• Support managers on documenting and communicating performance feedback.
• Assist in administration of leaves of absence and coordinate with the firm' s disability leave provider on escalated disability issues.
• Manage regular audits of client data in firm' s HR information systems.
• Liaise with comp/data teams to ensure clients' data needs are appropriately met.
• Support the " year-end” process (Performance Evaluation, Compensation, Promotion).
• Assist with employee relations matters, investigate where appropriate and provide recommendations to the business, in partnership with HR generalists, Employee Relations and/or Employment Law when applicable.
• Ensure participation and HR representation in cross divisional/site projects and committees.
• Engagement in Adhoc projects as needed.
• Undergraduate degree and 2-4 years of HR/Generalist experience; Financial Services experience is strongly preferred
• A strong client focus with sound judgment, critical thinking, and analytical skills
• A team orientation with strong influencing skills and demonstrated ability or aptitude for team leadership
• Self-starter with strong attention to detail and project management skills
• The ability to deal with the uncertainties of an evolving, dynamic organization
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage long term projects while effectively addressing day-to-day responsibilities
• Computer Literacy: Strong working knowledge of MS Office, particularly advanced Excel skills (v-lookups, pivot tables, etc.) is preferred.