Full Stack Software Engineer
San Francisco, CA
To help us achieve our goals, we are seeking a Full Stack Software Engineer to join our team. You will leverage your knowledge to develop new consumer focused products using modern Engineering such as Continuous Integration and Deployment. As a developer at Client, your code, designs and decisions will be highly visible, and will directly impact and delight lots of users.
- Program daily in Ruby, Rails, Node.Js, AngularJS, Express and others.
- Build out restful endpoints and lightweight aggregation layers.
- Build out unit tests and other automated tests.
- Build out new features and iterate on existing features.
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability and performant applications
- Enable analytics via tag management and logs.
- Help define architectures and design patterns.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Answer technical inquiries on code base and product
- Lead the way with writing programmatic unit tests.
- Real world web and service development experience.
- Experience with modern frameworks such as Ruby on Rails, node.Js, Express and Angular.
- Experience with web services API integration (Rest, JSON, XML).
- Experience with HTML & CSS frameworks such as bootstrap.
- Understanding of general user experience and UI design principles.
- Ability to understand requirements and map to technical implementation.
- Experience modelling domain data in service and storage layers.
- Relational and/or NoSQL database experience such as MySQL, Postgres, Mongodb or Cassandra.
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Strong track record of shipping products
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT, SVN, etc
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Amazon Web Services stack
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in mentoring and leading other Engineers
- Computer science degree or equivalent academic or professional background.